Skip to content
- One Wybelenna reserves the right to change prices and services without notice. This includes the closure of certain experiences and facilities due to guest capacity considerations and facility maintenance requirements.
- All bookings are subject to availability and credit card details or Gift Certificate numbers will be taken at time of booking.
- Payment of your booking is deemed to be acknowledgement of these terms and conditions
- No cancellation fee will be charged for changes made outside of the notification period of 24hrs Mon – Fri, 48-hrs Saturday and 7 days for groups of 4 or more.
- Cancellations made less than 24hrs Mon – Fri, 48-hrs Saturday and 7 days for groups of 4 or more before your booking, will be charged 50% of the total booking
- There can be no amendments or changes to the booking within the cancellation period as stated above. A Cancellation fee of 100% will be applied
- One Wybelenna takes no responsibility for any items that are lost or stolen at the facility. We recommend any valuable items are left at home. Lockers are provided for your use while at the spa.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be refused to partake in their booking. One complimentary glass of sparkling wine or 1 x 200ml beer may be offered for consumption with a booking of the magna spa and pool.
- Bringing alcohol onto the premises is strictly prohibited unless by prior agreement in writing.
- Certificates must be redeemed by the expiry date
- Certificates may not be redeemed for cash
- Certificates are not refundable
- Certificates may be redeemed any day of the week, unless otherwise stipulated
- Certificates can be redeemed for retail products or treatments
- Certificates are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase
- Expired certificates hold no value
- One Wybelenna reserves the right to change services without notice
One Wybelenna bookings
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours for Monday to Friday, 48hrs for Saturdays and 7 days for groups, before your booking will be charged 100% of the total payment
- For group bookings, cancellations made with less than 7 days notice and ‘no shows’ will be charged the full amount. This includes individuals as part of a group who do not give notice directly to One Wybelenna that they are unable to attend. Word of mouth notification through a member of the group on the day is insufficient and will incur payment of the full cancellation fee.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your booking start time. No refunds will be available if you fail to arrive at your appointment time
- Arriving more than 15 minutes after your treatment time without notice is considered a ‘no show’. ‘No show’ bookings will be charged the full payment
- Guests must advise at time of booking of any medical conditions.